Mantra Fit's SUP Race League is back and better than ever! Join us Wed evenings this spring and summer on the calm waters of Nabbs Creek to paddle a 3 mile buoy course at race pace.
You will paddle the same course every week, improving your time and striving for a personal best over the week before.
Not only will you become a better, more proficient paddler, you will experience a rigorous and restorative workout at sunset with a community of fitness minded people who love the water and being outdoors!
This league is for all levels. Beginner paddlers who are looking to improve their fitness to intermediate/advanced paddlers focused on becoming more competitive in SUP racing.
The Mantra Fun continues after you cross the finish when we meet back on land for refreshments at our after-paddle social!
Season I - Spring/Summer
May 31 - July 19, 2017
Season II - Summer/Early Fall
Aug 2 - Sept 20, 2017
Each season runs 8 weeks
Arrive 6:30-7 pm
Race Start 7:30 pm
*Race start time corresponds to sunset and will move up in later summer
Open to all levels of paddlers
Ages 12 and up
3 miles on Nabbs Creek
(or less based on ability)
$130 Per 8 Week Season
- 50% Off league night board rentals with promo code "supracer"
- Official race league performance T-shirt
- Two free team training classes
- Entry into season finale race - Streak the Creek
$15 Per Race
(Drop in option doesn't include member perks)
Race League Board Rentals
- Member price > Race/touring board $12 with 50% discount
- Drop in price > Race/touring board $25
- Member price > Surfer style (stable) $8 with 50% discount
- Drop in price > Surfer style (stable) $16