Get your sweat on for a good cause! We're offering a free workout to Greater Severna Park Mom's Club members to benefit Sarah's House in Anne Arundel County.
Our Mantra Give class fuses cycling, barre and yoga. Students will progress through a high energy cardio burn on our world-class Stages Cycles, followed by the lean muscle strengthening moves of Barre and finishing with a restorative yoga flow. This low impact, high results mix of movement will create happy hearts, bodies and spirits!
Since you're coming to BARRE - the workout will be followed with a complimentary glass of bubbly!
Admission to class is a donation of any of the items below, packaged in a ziplock bag (for the smaller items).
Kitchen and Food
- Aluminum disposable pans (medium and large)
- Plastic forks and spoons
- Paper plates, cups, napkins, towels
- Sugar and sugar substitutes
- Cereal (Kix, Cheerios, Rice Chex, etc.)
- Salad dressing (Ranch, etc.)
- Canned fruits (all varieties)
- Canned vegetables (all varieties)
- 100% juice fruit drinks
- Powdered drink mixes
- Snacks for children (goldfish crackers, granola bars, etc.)
Please note: Due to health department regulations, all bedding must be new, not used.
- Pillows (new)
- Sheets (twin and full size)
- Baby Wash cloths
Women and Children
- Ladies Black Pants (all sizes needed)
- Women's deodorant
- Femine hygiene and hair products
- Children's and adult's cough medicine and over the counter pain relievers (acetaminophen, ibuprofen, etc.)
- Baby bottle and feeding supplies
- School supplies
Sarah's House needs diapers all the time!
- Diapers, any brand, especially sizes 4, 5 & 6
- Unscented wipes
- Diaper Genie refills